OUR MISSION IS TO ENHANCE THE QUALITY OF YOUR HEALTH CARE THROUGH ADVOCACY.
FIRST, we look up close at the patient's health history and what they have done so far. We do some initial research of your situation and your condition.
NEXT, we reevaluate what you are doing currently and revisit what you have been told. We get second, third and even thirty-third opinions until we find you the help you need.
THEN, we give you an action plan that prioritizes your goals and shows you the options. We don't just give you the information, we work with you all through the process to make sure that you receive VIP treatment. We act as your liaison to explain things and advocate on your behalf, with your family and all the professionals so that you can concentrate on your health.
Caryn Isaacs is a presenter, author and visionary business advisor. For over 30 years, she has represented business, labor and community organizations as a Patient Advocate. Her business plans have launched many of the most successful health care services and products. She is a nationally recognized health care policy analyst, participating in the founding of many health care reform organizations. Caryn hosts several health related social network groups. In her spare time, she writes short fiction about health care issues and has been published in Associated Content, ‘NIKE’ the NYS Business & Professional Women’s magazine and in many health professional e-zines. You can read her stories at http://carynisaacs.com
Disclaimer of Liability
The materials on the GetHealthHelp.com web site are provided to you free of charge, "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL CARYN ISAACS, GETHEALTHHELP.COM OR RESOURCE EVALUATIONLEADERS INC OR THEIR AGENTS, BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OR DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE, USE, OR DATA WHETHER BROUGHT IN CONTRACT OR TORT, ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS WEB SITE OR THE USE, RELIANCE UPON OR PERFORMANCE OF ANY MATERIAL CONTAINED IN OR ACCESSED FROM THIS WEB SITE.
The information provided on the GetHealthHelp.com web site is not a substitute for professional medical advice and care. If you have specific needs, please see a professional health care provider. We offer no endorsement of and assumes no liability for the currency, accuracy, or availability of the information on the sites we link to or the care provided by the resources provided by Caryn Isaacs or Resource Evaluation Leaders Inc. or this web site.
Honesty in advertising and editorial policy
GetHealthHelp.com welcomes advertising as an important means of keeping the public informed about new and better products and services. Such advertising must be factual, dignified, tasteful, and intended to provide useful product and service information.
1. All advertisements submitted for display on GetHealthHelp.com are subject to review by staff and its advisors.
2. Advertisements must not be deceptive or misleading. The advertiser and the product or service being offered should be clearly identified in the advertisement. Advertisements will be labeled as sponsor ads or paid advertisments.
3. Products or services eligible for advertising on GetHealthHelp.com must be germane to, effective and useful to patients and caregivers.
4. Advertisements will not be accepted if they conflict with or appear to violate New York
State, the State of Florida or U.S.law, or if the advertisements are deemed offensive in either text or artwork, or contain attacks of a personal, racial or religious nature.
5.GetHealthHelp.com reserves the right to decline advertising if it conflicts with the HON Code of Ethics. Acceptance of advertisements will be reviewed for attractiveness, accuracy and dignity to determine eligibility.
6. Miscellaneous products and services not specified in these standards may be eligible to advertise on a case-by-case basis.
7.GetHealthHelp.com does not accept commissions or participate in any webrings or random referral networks.
8. Ownerships must be transparent. No MLM or open linked sites will be advertised. Any Licensed health care professional is welcome to advertise on this site. GetHealthHelp.com reserves the right to limit the advertising to sources that can be verified and efficacy supported.
9. Editorial Policy vs Advertisments - All content is original to GetHealthHelp.com unless marked as advertisement or noted as a contribution with credit to the source. Our editorial content is free of any commercial influence. Our website hosts advertisment banners and sponsored links. Paid Advertisment is distinguished by the word "Advertisment." Unpaid links are to be considered editorial content.
GetHealthHelp.com does not store, sell or share your information for any reason.
"WE GIVE A VOICE TO YOUR HEALTHCARE CONCERNS."
GetHealthHelp.com is sponsored by ADPRO 30 Wall St. 8th Floor Suite 50 New York, NY 10005